Introduction


The My Tracks data (when I managed to turn GPS on on the phone!) can be found here.
Pictures here are licensed under a Creative Commons non-commercial attribution license.

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Getting Ready

2015 is my tenth year at Intel, so the way Intel "sabbaticals" work here in Europe, I have another. I therefore have a place booked through the Channel tunnel at 12:36pm on Friday to head down to the Alps. The first week will be at Mike's Hotel La Roz . Since it has now (finally) snowed in the Alps, I'm looking forward to some great skiing. 

I have also persuaded Roger Shepherd (man, it was hard) that he wasn't doing anything important next week, that Mike is offering a great deal and that Roger needed to come skiing, so you can expect a bunch of photos from him next week that explicitly don't contain Mont Blanc.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment