Introduction


The My Tracks data (when I managed to turn GPS on on the phone!) can be found here.
Pictures here are licensed under a Creative Commons non-commercial attribution license.

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Wednesday in Tignes

Another day with beautiful weather (though Méteo France are forecasting snow for next week in La Rosiére at the moment). The morning I was out a little later (first lift at 9:30 instead of 9:15) since the Snoworks course was staring in Val at 1:15, rather than Tignes at 9:15.

I skied on my own, mostly randomly following lifts, which tool me up to top of the Charvet.
View into the Charvet
A good session of hors-piste this afternoon with Emma and the others. We made a descent of Le Grand Vallon, before taking the bus from Le Fornet back to Val, and then up and over 

Le Grand Vallon (looking up)


Le Grand Vallon (looking down)












Google thinks that one of those should be in black and white, like this!
Tomorrow somewhere else up above Val...

No comments:

Post a Comment